24 August 2016

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 2: CHAPTER 05 - YIE RANKA LEE -PART 2-

8PM at FFB Tokyo Headquarters. And Yie is freaking Pissed after

“Erm…… Seriously? I’m the 1st FEMALE member of the EFR? Don’t fxxk with me; I’m only fit in Part-Time performer thingy,” Yie try to convince herself that she is freaking not ready yet for this.

“Onii-San, I think she is too hot for saying these words”

“Yeah……”

“I don’t care all of the shit, I just need to pack my guitar and had a nice sleep,  and don’t ever bother me to lure me to your team” after that Yie pack up her oen belongings and left the office, overall, General Hiroshi, Kato and Tetsuya was stunned for the weird side of Yie.

“HOLY SHIT!” General Hiroshi is shocked…… and just a moment General Hiroshi is exhausted and lay to the chair, he saw Yie’s phone in the table.

“Shit! Yie must mistake the transform unit as her phone! Find her now!”

“Let’s go Kato!”

====================================================================

“Own no, my phone is lost somewhere, I’m sure it must be somewhere” Yie is finding her phone but she get the Light Green transform unit instead. Suddenly, the transform unit rings.

“Hey, what the fxxk did you want to me……”

“Relax girl, you just left your phone in your HQ, we going to meet you in the nearest ramen shop…… and we need a talk, okay?”

“Alright, I had a long time not taking supper”

At ramen shop, Yie orders chicken miso ramen while Tetsuya and Kato orders the spicy hot ramen. Yie wants to return the transform unit but Tetsuya resists, he said it would be useful if she facing the worst danger ever.

After they enjoy the ramen, Yie heads home and suddenly a person blocks her way

“Escuse me, can you move away a bit? I’m on hurry”

“Maybe I need your time to do something, don’t worry, it would be painless” after this line the mysterious guy shows up the surgeon knives and cuts Yie, luckily she manage to avoid the attack but her handbag is spoiled

“Fxxker you, you will paid for this for damaging my handbag.”

Soon enough Yie lost her sanity and use her handbag to smack to that mysterious guy’s face

“Fxxk! That Light Green Bxtch is the beast”

“What did you said Motherfxxker?!!”

====================================================================

“Onii-chan, Yie got trouble!”

“What the heck! Let’s go Kato”

As both of them nods, they go to the location where Yie is smacking the person in backyard. They are like “What the fxxk Yie smacking that person like a maniac” faces

( Д) ( Д)

“Yie! Stop it! You almost kill…… HOLY FXXK! TETSUYA, GUESS WHO YIE SMACKED AT!” As Tetsuya approaches to Kato, they were shocked that YIE ACTUALLY SMACK T.ERROR FACE until he is fainted.

“YIE! WE MUST LEAVE THAT PLACE, NOW!” as they begin leaves, suddenly a deadly mecha appears in front of them

“[I JUST THINK WHO THE HECK JUST CRUSHED MY SUCCESSORS, NO ONE SHOULE LEAVE THIS PLACE!]”

“What on earth is that?” Yie in Panic

“That is T.ERROR II, the mecha who created by T.ERROR, in future.”

“RUN YIE! He is fiendish to you! Run to FFB to report that to General Hiroshi!”

As Yie nodded and leaves, T.ERROR II try to stun Yie with Red Beam Taser, Tetsuya know that shit is happen and trandforms immediately and summon the white dragon knuckles to smack that needle attached to that taser.

When Yie wants to watch behind, Kato screams.
“What are you waiting for? Run! Now!”

====================================================================

[REAL TIME]

“Did Yie made it to FFB?” Sonic Phoon asked

“Yeah, she made it, when we going to the location, all of them are disappeared…… T.ERROR and the Second Gen, Tetsuya, Kato…… are vanished!”

====================================================================

Meanwhile in the abandoned metal factory, Tetsuya and Kato chained and suspended to a pile of metal bar, T.ERROR II is keep whipping them with his Electronic Whip  and both of them screams in pain.

“Tell me now or he’ll keep hitting you, WHERE IS YIE!!!” T.ERROR asked

“I’LL NEVER TELL YOU, YOU’RE MOTHERFXXKER! ARGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!” as T.ERROR hears this line, he immediately take out his latest torture unit and attached to Tetsuya’s chest

“Looks like I had to charge 5% of Destruction Photon to your body” as T.ERROR finish, he immediately switch on the charger which attached to the photon transfer fiber and Tetsuya Screams louder when the Orange line suddenly switchs to Red line.

“Onii-Chan……” Kato struggles but unfortunately he is bind and keeps accepting these whipping from T.ERROR II, technically, he can done nothing! He only barely see Tetsuya cries of pain with being charged with Destruction Photon to him

“Don’y worry, Green Ranger, you would be next!”

====================================================================

Meanwhile, in FFB Headquarters of Japan

“Tetsuya and Kato are still missing……I dunno what I should do……” General Hiroshi is panicking and Yie cries for unable to help both of them.

“Nova……”

“What’s up, grandpa?” Nova asks

“Time to ask T.ERROR and T.ERROR II to pay the price for harming my teammates, LET’S GO NOVA!”

“HOW ABOUT MILES!”

“HE IS ALREADY INFORMED AND HE SAID HE WILL JOIN US AFTER THE TECH FAIR ENDS 4 HOURS LATER! TIME TO KICK THEIR ASSES!!!” Sonic Phoon looks very angry for the disappearance of Tetsuya and Kato.

“Blue Ranger! Can I ask you something?”

“What is it? Miss Yie,”

“I want to help you, I got the transform unit in hands and Red Ranger tells me use it when I’m in very big trouble. Tell me how to use it, I NEED TO SAVE RED RANGER AND GREEN RANGER, MY SAVIOR!”


“OKAY, GARO, you will join us also, and backing Yie’s up! We’re going to save our mens now!” Sonic Phoon ask Garo to join them to save Tetsuya and Kato with no cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer