06 March 2016

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE GAIDEN : WEEK 4 - Yie "Ranka-Lee"

“This is too stupid! That track is not suitable to my style!” Yie "Ranka-Lee" questioning ARKS Yie

“Don’t you said that you gonna be a street performer for a whole life or what?” ARKS Yie taunt her

“Hey you Motherfxxker; you better watch your mouth okay?”

“I dare you to slap me; I give you my cheek, you bxtch!”

“BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!”

“YOU SHOULD BE FXXKING SHUT UP XSSHXLE!” Both Yie screams at Sonic Phoon

“OMG! MY CUSTOMER IS THERE! THEY IF THEY SAW BOTH OF YOU ARGUEING LIKE THIS IT COULD BE A WORST ENDING EVER!”

Soon enough as customers is notice them they stopped

“How about this, we better listen to the chart show in this Sunday and decide who the winner is. And after that we better this once and for all!” Sonic Phoon sits and sighed, both of them nooded after this.

After a week, no doubt Yie’s single just reach the top 1 on the Asia song chart.

In the remaining week, her second single which is the acoustic version also raised to top one of the following chart, but stays longer

=============================================================

3 Weeks later, Castroid, Yukiko, Yie, Garo, Luna, Miles and Sonic Phoon are on the table and discuss about something among the ARKS Guardian stuff

“I think it supposed to be yours right, Yukiko?” Miles handle the Snorkel Rappy to Yukiko and this made her shocked

“Hey, why my Rappy is shinier than before?”

“Meh, I’m bring that Rappy to the beach and he swim happily” Miles explains

“But in the same time, he is very energetic and sings to me every morning, I’m feel very sad that he must go home to her house” Miles continues

“Hey, actually I got a huge Rappy house to them; I think you should keep that Rappy” Yukiko smiles

“Thanks…… but…… where’s is my Guardian?” Miles puzzled

“He is in the torture chamber with ARKS Phoon and they cried a lot……”

“Hey! You better enough already! Yukiko” soon enough Bakayuki bring ARKS Phoon and ARKS Harris to meet them.

“HOW CAN THEY APPEAR?” Yukiko shocked

“I should asked you, because you kidnapped my Thursday Boyfriend, I gonna be Yandere and screw you up!” soon enough, Yukiko got chased by ARKS Yie for the revenge upon ARKS Phoon.

=============================================================

“Actually, we had a report from someone mysterious to handle it with you, it said from ARKS Castroid” ARKS Phoon handle the translated report to Sonic Phoon and this made him shocked

“What did my guardian writes?” Garo curious

“Something worst may happened upon FFB someday, related to T.ERROR” Sonic Phoon stares

“I believed that’s the person we met during we are saving you guys, and he also mention that Nova, Lee and you may change the ending of this prediction!” ARKS Harris mentioned the great hint

“T.ERROR, THOSE ASSHOLES!”

=============================================================

“Hey, we wasted too much time in there! Get back to our base now to get ready to fight Profound Darkness!” ARKS Qin shouted to other operators to leave and they disappeared in the midst.

“Good bye guys! I hope I can see you again” ARKS Phoon is shout to Sonic Phoon

“Yeah!”

Soon, Yukiko bring Bakayuki who had badly beaten for letting her prisoners to escape

“I gonna leave there and grill that traitor when I return to my room!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo” Bakayuki screams

=============================================================

Months Later, there got no news about the ARKS GUARDIANS and all running as normal as possible, as General Takumi know the incident, he just whispers.


“As long they not messing this world, we are okay with this…… they help us too much."

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer