20 March 2016

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 2: Prolouge

Already a month after they defeated T.ERROR, the world gone peaceful so far, but for Sonic Phoon and others, it was the another new episode in their life

Recently, a cute girl from Galaxias Army is opening a pet shop and this make Miles have a interested on it

In the afternoon, as Miles enter the shop, he saw a yellow figure which likes a bird, that’s a Rappy. He is comfort and fell how adorable it is.

“Man, I hope I can buy one.”

“Well, this is our lucky mascot, I afraid you cannot buy it”

As Miles heard that, he is heartbroken, and he never said a word since he is arrived at Top Secret Café.

“Miles? What happened to you?” Sonic Phoon asked.

“I enter at the pet shop and I saw something cute, I want to buy it but I was informed that the cute thing is not for sale”

“Well, you can order the cute thing from her right?”

“Man! I was forgotten! Phoon! Can you help me a favor?”

“Huh?”

“I want THAT RAPPY” Miles eyes are sparking until Sonic Phoon cannot resist at his cute attack.

=============================================================

In the next day, Miles and Sonic Phoon is arrive at the shop, when the Rappy is notice Miles appearance, it sings and this made the shop owner appear at the counter.

“Hello there, welcome to my pet shop, my name is Aya by the way, and you just mention that you want to order a Rappy to your friend?” Aya greets and ask Sonic Phoon politely

“Yeah, erm…….. How long I can take that Rappy? By the way”

“It gonna be about tomorrow. And it would cost RM 388 for each”

“SERIOUSLY? RM388 FOR A CUTE RAPPY?” Sonic Phoon and Miles in shock

“Yeah, and we not accept credit card for now, and we only accept CASH”

As they find out they got no enough money to buy that, they have leave the shop in grumpy face. But Miles remembers he can use his EFR reward since he earned that via missions, he withdraw the exact amount and go to the pet shop tomorrow, however, as Miles want to buy that Rappy. HE IS NOTICED THAT THE RAPPY IS SOLDED 2 HOURS AGO AND HE MUST WAIT FOR ANOTHER WEEK.

=============================================================

In evening, Miles is crying in a corner on the table

“What happened to him, Hyung?” Seong Kwang

“Dunno larh, he said his pet has been brought by someone, maybe I will teach Aya the pet shop keeper a lesson in next day.” Sonic Phoon muttered.

“How?”

“Which item does the cat feared most?”

“Cucum…… WHAT THE HELL PHOON ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Mike appears and shock about the weird question that asked from Sonic Phoon

“YEAH! AND I MEAN IT! AND IT’S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!”

=============================================================

In the next day, Sonic Phoon wear a black hoodie and enter the pet shop, as the shop mascot Rappy see him as this attire, it immediately hides and this made him easy to done his job

HE IMMEDIATELY PUT A CUCUMBER AT THE CAT CAGE AND AS HE LEAVES, THE VOICE OF THE BROKEN PLASTIC CAGE CAN BE HEARD

“OWH NO! MY CATS!” Aya screams

An hour later, Luna enter to the shop and he is shocked about this

“HOLY SHXT! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AYA?”

“Someone play the cucumber prank in our shop just now, and my cat is escaping like zombie apocalypse.” Aya cried

“Cucumber?! Wait a minute; I know who the culprit is!”

=============================================================

6PM in the evening, as Sonic Phoon tell the prank to Miles, Mike and Seong Kwang, they are shocked and laugh like monkey.

“HOLY SHXT! I NEVER BELIEVE YOU GONNA DO THIS SERIOUSLY!”

“Well this I never believed that this is so epic! I heard a lot of cage is fallen after one of the cats is saw that stuff!!!”

Unfortunately, this is overheard by Coach Luna and he closely approaches Sonic Phoon

“What happened guys? Does it not cool enough?”

“Erm…… I think you should settle that person behind you Hyung” Seong Kwang

“Huh?” as Sonic Phoon turns, Coach Luna grabs him and pulls him to store room

“I KNEW IS YOUR IDEA YOU BASTARD!”

“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Sonic Phoon screams so loud until the customers is figuring what is happened behind the scene. But Miles and Seong Kwang know that his @ss is beaten so badly

“I gonna stuff the cucumber to your mouth! Bastard!” Coach Luna smack Sonic Phoon badly!

=============================================================

In Chiang Mai, the abandoned laboratory which is declared DESTROYED by FFB, suddenly, the door is opened and T.ERROR is appeared on the location.

“Lucky I had install the bunker inside this lab, or else I’m done” he whispers

AND THE TRUTH DURING THE EDEN PHOTON BLASTER IS LAUNCHED, T.ERROR MANAGE TO ACTIVE THE SECRET ENTRANCE AND ENTER AT THE BUNKER, AND THE HUMAN REPLICA WHICH MADE BY THE PIG ORGAN PARTS BECOME THE REPLACEMENT OF THE REAL T.ERROR AND IT BURNS TO ASHES


“Eden Future Ranger, I’ll gonna to avenge to my defeat last time!” T.ERROR muttered slowly but in more serious tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer