27 March 2016

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 2: CHAPTER 01 - NOVA PHOON -PART 1-

“………… Huh………… Huh………… (Deep breath) Man….. I finally loose them!” A person in Silver EFR outfit is evading the chase from some weird army in the back street. He seems have a lot of damages and the blood stains can be seen on his battle suit.

“I must reach our First Generation of EFR…… If not…… we are done!” later, he is collapsed and falls asleep in the riverside.

=============================================================

3 hours later, when Sonic Phoon and Miles brings his pet Rappy to the riverside nearby, suddenly Miles’s Rappy saw someone sleeping and it go infront in it and Sleeping.

“What happened, Amber (Name of the Rappy)? (Come closer to the person in Silver EFR outfit) Owh snap! SONIC PHOON! BETTER COME THERE NOW!!!!!”

As Sonic Phoon approaches to Miles, he is shocked in a second

“Is it a new member or what? Why we never get inform in it?” Miles puzzled

“No matter what, we must bring him to FFB medic. And we will ask him later!”

=============================================================

“No……… N……… NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” as the person in Silver EFR Suit awakes; he saw Sonic Phoon and Miles beside him.

“I’m must be a trauma during in T.ERROR labs…… who are you?”

“I’m the Leader of Eden Future Ranger, Sonic Phoon and he is my teammates, Miles Harris.”

Suddenly he holding Sonic Phoon’s sholders and yelled in tears

“Grandpa! I finally meet you! Man…… I’m almost losing hope to finding you just now!!!”

“Whoa, Calm down; when I have a grandson just like my ages?!”

“I’m Third Generation of Eden Future Ranger, Nova Phoon, the Silver Ranger, I’m coming from year 2245”

“So why you are so nervous to finding me? Is it a lot of trouble?” Sonic Phoon puzzled

“Well…… Before I find you, I’m captured by T.ERROR and he force me to obey his order to completing his heartless experiment…… and I saw you freeze in the huge cylinder, he said you ruin T.ERROR’s plan a lot so he decided to chain you up and instant freeze you inside…… (Sob) sometime I can hear you moaning…… for help……. BWAAAAAAA……” Nova can’t hold his feeling and cried

“How you manage to escape then?”

“Last day I dreamed and I saw a girl who claimed is the First Generation of Neon Ranger, Tachibana Otome if I not mistaken, she tell me to depart to year 2200, and assist you until T.ERROR is suffered in mental asylum near Tanjung Rambutan she said.” Nova tell Sonic Phoon as calm as possible.

“How it can be happened?” Miles puzzled and stare Sonic Phoon and Nova in few second…… blanked.

=============================================================

In the same time, Tetsuya is making some dough; he is definitely wanted to make some marble bread. 

As he waits to his dough to grow, he starts planning to make dinner to other EFR members, but he felt something is missing……

“Man…… I forgot to buy the chicken……”

As he goes to garden to get some bean to make Tempe instead…… HE SAW’S MILES RAPPY AND HE THINK SOMETHING NAUGHTY

“I’m gonna make some holes on you if you dare cook me beloved Rappy!!!!” Miles Yandere statement is make Tetsuya in fear…… but he want to make chicken soup some more, when he want to catch the Rappy, suddenly Kato saw this and yell at Tetsuya

“Onii-Chan, I get some Chicken Stock in 7-Eleven”

“Kato, I glad you bring it to me”

“I’m just don’t want Onii-Chan suffer, that’s all” Kato muttered

Since the last night all of the EFR is destroy a Yakuza lair, they are exhausted at all, in the same time, he manage to buy a cube of chicken stock in the 7-Eleven store nearby

=============================================================

8PM in Tetsuya’s House.

“Well, Tetsuya, I heard you making marble bread, how is it go?” Miles is curious

“It’s gonna be all right, if this is successful, Sonic Phoon will let it available on his Café rite”

“Definitely, but we had to skip the marble bread, I had a issues in our group”

“What did you mean hyung?” Seong Kwang puzzled

“Well, we meet another EFR member in the riverside, but the interesting part is: he is from 2245 and he witnessed Sonic Phoon moaning in T.ERROR’s freezing Cylinder when he is captured few days ago, as soon he dreamed, a girl inform him to get the hell out on that year and change T.ERROR’s plot and rewrite his story.”

“Is it means he has to change Sonic Phoon’s past and it would change the future such as year 2245?” Kato asked

“I afraid so,” Miles muttered

“Well, we had to ask General Hiroshi and General Takumi about this case, if he is honest, we must change our future, it just like a butterfly effect behind…… if Nova manage to see my bad ending, I’M MUST BE MAKING THE DEADLY MISTAKE DURING WE FAUGHT WITH T.ERROR”

After Sonic Phoon finished, all of them in silence for few minutes

“Wait Hyung, you just said he is from 2245 right?” Seong Kwang asking

“Yeah”

“It just like me from 1990 and got bait into T.ERROR’s trap and I announced DEAD in that year, but I still visit my parent someday, but…… if the case which mention by Nova, you announced d……”

“Shut up and take the KIMCHI!” Tetsuya cut his word and pass a lot of Kimchi on Seong Kwang’s plate.

And another few minutes of silent is happened again

“So, are we ready to visit Nova tomorrow? The Silver Ranger” Sonic Phoon asked

“No problem, Leader!” All of the EFR answer directly to him

“Welp, his suit is improved a lot, and some weird coding which not appearing to our suit. I had to ask him about it. In the same time, I’ll ask Coach Luna (Miles and Seong Kwang Laughed) for extreme training soon, and…… Miles, Seong Kwang, what’s so funny about Coach Luna after I mention his name?”

Kato and Tetsuya never know that when Miles and Seong Kwang is enter to the store room in Top Secret Café, his mouth is stuffed with cucumber and “I’m Scum” name tag is on his back.
That’s the main reason they laughed too hard and collapsed in the same time.

=============================================================


In the same time, T.ERROR labs also happened a weird thing, that T.ERROR II appeared in full robotic mode and claimed he if T.ERROR’s Ultimate Creation and he promise to assist T.ERROR to destroy EFR in few days. As T.ERROR knows, he is so happy and had a long conversation about the latest operation to destroying EFR and FFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer