01 November 2015

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 1: CHAPTER 17 - KATO JUNICHI

“Wake up, my slave”

“Mmmph...” Kato just awakes with only a pair of tight green boxers, but he is realised he has been tied up on the wall tightly and his mouth has been seal with a black tape

“MMMMPH!” For Kato, this is an ultimate nightmare because the captor was his childhood friend who betray him during the scout camping, “Let’s have some fun......” as he finish his word, he cover Kato with a black hood which make him impossible to see.

“Give him some electro shocking.... I wanna see him screaming”

As the power starts, Kato scream painfully but no one willing to help him.... all of them is enjoying his torment.

Later, the captors receive the call.

“Yo professor...... Yeah...... he is enjoying the treatment, later I’ll record it to you...... what? Just a prototype set of the apparatus...... well, I got it.”

=============================================================

“Hello, Eden Yellow speaking...... Garo just have some scratches? Ok...... I got it.”

Miles keep tracking Kato’s phone signal through his arm protector until he is shock about the results.

“TETSUYA, THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, KATO IS IN THE ABANDONED SCHOOL AT A SHIBUYA”

“I KNOW WHERE THE FXXK IS HE, WHO SCREWED KATO’S LIFE”

“Time to get morphing and your car will be changed to his look when we are transforming”

“Phoon, you though this is kamen rider or something?”

“Just do it! Miles have to transform earlier because of tracing Kato” Phoon explains

“OKAY, I GOT IT, EDEN FUTURE, ACTIVATION!”

Tetsuya’s EVO6 HYBIRD is changed to EFR patrol hover car and this made Tetsuya surprised.

“FXXK IT! THIS IS TO SCI-FI TO ME”

=============================================================

Meanwhile, Kato is totally collapsed after 5 minutes of electrical shock. He is sweating badly and manages to take some fresh air. Soon, his captors take a cup of weird drug and force Kato to drink it. As Kato resist, the captor beat his stomach and make him open the mouth and force him to swallow it.

Later, as Kato fell asleep, the professor arrived and both of them plan to TAKE KATO’S BLOOD MARROW to do some weird experiment.

“Well, I hope I’ll get my payment after that, Professor T.ERROR”

“Of course, I’ll pay a credit to you.” Soon, his robot just chokes the captor neck till him his out of breath.

“YOUR REWARD IS BECOME ONE OF MY MECHA ARMY, BWAHAHAHAHAHA (CHECK UP TO KATO) Well, this is not my sample...... but I can use him to bait my target,” Professor T.ERROR grin

“T.E.M.212, bring THIS ASSHOLE to conversion room, I’LL MAKE HIM SCREAM, well, I’LL WAIT FOR THEM TO COMING TO SAVE THE GREEN BOXER GUY.”

=============================================================

20 Minutes later

“Owh no... KATO!!”

“ONII-SAN, where am I?”

“I got no idea. Is it every one in?”

“Yeah, all is there.”

“OWH SHIT, YOU ALL BETTER RUN!”

“Why?” Miles asked

“There got a mad scientist in there.”

“Huh?”

=============================================================

Outside the school, a mecha is passing through to the old building, and he is knew some shit is going happened. Soon, he called to his old friend

“General Luna, remember me?”

“OMG, CASTROID, are you okay?”

“I fine then, just something I need to worried, your boys is inside the building but I can feel one of them will having a huge trouble.”

“WHO?”

“BLUE RANGER, I can see that he is gonna have a new tough challenges among him”

“Castroid, you better stay there, I’ll rush to you soon.”

=============================================================

“I’M THE GREEN RANGER?”

“I know I try to bluff you, but you need to transform to get  out of there.”

“Onii-san, wait a sec...... I’m the Green Ranger? Man, this gonna made me laugh.”

In this time, Sonic Phoon slap Kato.

“WHAT THE FXXK PHOON?!”

“LOOK, MILES IS TRUST FFB; TETSUYA EVEN JOIN US FOR HIS WILL; AND YOU ALSO A CHOSEN ONE, why there got 2 different transform units shining in Tetsuya’s house?”

“What?” Kato confused

“Just listen to me, transform it and tell me are you okay enough for this” as Sonic Phoon break Kato’s bonds with his bare hand. He let Kato alone for short while, but all is seen by Professor T.ERROR

“AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!”  Miles take a pistol and shoots Professor T.ERROR but he manage to block the bullet by using his mecha.

Kato is shocked that the mecha looks like his captor

“EIJI YAMAZAKI?” Kato shout that name

“Ho-lee shxt” Tetsuya speechless and Miles is feeling impossible

“Sorry to overheard, my name is Professor T.ERROR, and this is my latest prototype, I hope you enjoy to my toys.”

In this time, Sonic Phoon and Miles Harris start to use their signature moves and Tetsuya summon the white dragon knuckles to beat the mecha’s back.

Unfortunately, this mecha is so smart and it manages to block all the attack and reflect them badly.

“Kato! Get the hell out a there!” Tetsuya screams at Kato, but his face shows a huge anger. He pick up the ranger transform unit and he read a messages who typed by Tetsuya

“I know you want to beat that arsehxle badly, press [*][3][3][7][*][1][#] and shout EDEN FUTURE ACTIVATION as hard as you can. –Your beloved Onii-chan, Tetsuya”

“Eiji, Let me sent you to heaven, I’m sorry to disobey my brother’s word, but I want to have some fun too! Just like in archery centre! EDEN FUTURE! ACTIVATION!”

=============================================================

“We are done!” Miles on despair

“Bwahahahahaha! Eden Future Ranger you said? What a weaklings! Hey, kill them all!”

“You have to ask me before you kill them!” Kato’s arrow just manage to jammed the mecha’s action

“Huh? What the……”

“Eden Green is coming to rescue!”

“Kato?!” Tetsuya surprised

“This arsehxle weakness is: he cannot identify the shooting point! Eden Yellow, I need your help!”

“Huh?”

“Make him blind!”

Miles throw the flash bang, this made all of the EFR Close their eyes faster, as the flash bang explodes, Professor T.ERROR and Eiji scream for sore eyes.

“Last Retort! Amazon Phantasy!” Kato shoot 5 green arrows in a row and it immediately paralysed Eiji’s movement and he pick up Sonic Phoon’s Light-saber and cut his steel head.

“OMG! Kato did it!”

“Fxxk! I’m screwed!” Professor T.ERROR tries to escape, all of EFR chases him, when Sonic Phoon enter the science lab which located in the end of the corridor, the door shuts and other EFR member fail to unlock the door.

“Guys, Get the hell out on this building! Call for back up!”

“Phoon, Don’t leave us!” Miles begging for Sonic Phoon

“I know he want me, return to this building for 2 hours if I failed to leave this place! Call the backup!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer