26 October 2015

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 1: CHAPTER 16 - BROTHERHOOD

2:30 PM at Tetsuya’s home

ONII-CHAN! WHAT YOU HAVE DONE JUST NOW?!” Kato scream to Tetsuya as he watches that kind of weird news report at noon

“I can explain for this, I just try to secure our nation money to being stolen by these rascals”

=============================================================

The argument takes 3 hours between Kato and Tetsuya, while Garo asleep, Miles is observing the birds and Sonic Phoon is watching the most epic drama soap ever in the house

“Actually, how long you want to fight?! I’m Starving” Garo mutters.

“Hmph!” both of them back to their own zone.

=============================================================

Because Tetsuya is not cook at night, Kato go to the 7 Eleven to buy some cup noodles, and Sonic Phoon making some of his sub-signature drink to them: Zen Potion. (Blueberry Mocktail with some caramel salt outside the cup)

“Tetsuya, can I get in?”

As Tetsuya open the door, Sonic Phoon gives him drink and starts a short chat.

“Actually, Kato change like this after he had gone missing in the hills for a whole month, he just thought his friends betrayed him during the scout camping.”

“But, how can he become the pro archer?”

“I tell you something, the reason he learn archery is because…… he want to give vengeance to someone”

“Huh?”

“If I not mistaken, someone TOSS HIM DOWN TO THE RIVER, AS HE RUSH UP TO THE RIVERSIDE, THEY FORCE HIM TO REMOVE HIS CLOTHES, TIED HIM UP AND GOES AWAY”

“They are pervert!” Sonic Phoon shocked

Suddenly, someone enter the house and it was Kato, Tetsuya immediately asked Sonic Phoon to leave his room

As Sonic Phoon leaves, he asked Miles to take another glass of Zen Potion to Kato and grab his dirt.

=============================================================

“Kato, I have to talk to you”

“Miles? What is it?”

“Zen Potion, Sonic Phoon made it, it can decrease your stress Sonic Phoon says”

“Come in,”

“Well, your room is so boring”

“I’m bad on interior décor. Hey, are you challenging my patience or something?”

“Nope, I just want to share something with you, I WISH I HAD BULLIED ONCE”

“ARE YOU NUTS? DID YOU KNOW YOU’LL TAKE SOME DAMAGE MENTALLY? JUST LIKE ME?”

“How you said so?”

“Well, I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE, THIS IS TORTURING ME, PLEASE! STOP IT!!!!” Kato is getting rage

“Okay, I got it, I’m sorry” Miles knew something is going terrible

“This is giving me heartbreak”

As Kato start to eat the cup noodle, Miles come closer and cover the lid on it.

“Miles?”

“Please, if you want to cry, cry it loud, I’ll leave the room, just don’t take more cup noodle, it will kill you slowly, (Leaves Kato alone and stand outside the room) and please try some Zen Potion, maybe it can clarify your problem”

As Kato take his first slurp, his eyes cover with tears and cried aloud. This has been notice by all of them.

=============================================================

Next morning, Kato and Garo plan to buy some steak at the market for dinner. As they leaves, Tetsuya just said something speechless

Gomenne, Kato-Chan

“It’s okay, I’m over reacted yesterday.”

“C’mon, it just fine, every brotherhood sure got challenges one” Garo muttered

“SHUT UP AND FXXK OFF!” Both of them yelled at Garo.

“Why I got yelled?”

=============================================================

As they finish buy the stuff in the market, Kato feel someone is following him.

“Garo, can we go faster?”

“Huh?”

“Someone wants to get me” Kato explains

“Who the fxxk want to gets you?” Garo whispers

“Just Run”

=============================================================

50 Minutes later

“Tetsuya, I feel worried about both of them”

“What? They gonna do something naughty?” Tetsuya asking

“Nope, something is going so terribly wrong”

As Tetsuya asking Sonic Phoon to clarify his words, Garo returns to market so badly alone

“I’M SCREWED IT UP!”

“What the heck is happened? Where’s Kato” Tetsuya asked

“We got chase by a small group of people, they beat us up and pull Kato to the van”

“WHAT THE FXXK!” Sonic Phoon Screams

“It must be those childhood bullies who mess up Kato’s childhood! We need to save him now!”

“I agree with Tetsuya, we better move!”

“Garo, you contact to FFB to ask the GPS tracing upon Kato, and we going to save him” Sonic Phoon gives order

“I got it!”


“And… Take some medical checkup, you need some” Miles added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer