06 October 2015

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 1 : CHAPTER 12 - MILES HARRIS -PART FINALE- [Remastered]

In the night time, Sonic Phoon called Garo

“Phoon-chan, wassup”

“Man, I have screwed”

“What’s the problem? Bro?”

“You still remember that song we have played, in MaiMai”

“You mean Caliburne?”

“Yeap, and I manage to pull out the SAME SHIT without using any strength just now.”

“……”

“Garo?”

“Nothing, I just shocked, abit……”

“Well, this is too stupid, but at least I successfully done THAT task”

“Someone asked you to pull out that Caliburne?”

“Yeap~”

“Garo! Time to hand up your patrol report to General Hiroshi!” Someone is behind Garo.

Riaokai!!!! Sorry bro, I have to pass my report, or else Hiroshi-sama is gonna to smack me”

“You in FFB is it?” Sonic Phoon asked

“WHAT THE?!” Garo Shocked

“Anything goes wrong? Garo?”

“How you know that?”

“Look, I’m also an agent in FFB……”

“…… FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK!”

“Holy snap! You curse at me because you find out the truth?” Sonic Phoon is going mad for Garo’s reaction.

“Nope, look like you hiding something!”

“What is it?”

“You hidden identity is available in FFB, worldwide, and you are the freaking Blue Ranger? This is crazy.”

“Well I gonna speechless regard for that, gonna hang up, my target is approach me”

“Bye”

As Sonic Phoon hangs up his phone, Miles is appeared

“My Lord”

“Wait, what did you called me?”

“MY LORD, is it anything wrong?”

“It just feeling weird, just call my name”

“Sir Phoon”

“GOD!!! WHY THIS IS CAN BE HAPPEN TO ME?!!!!” Sonic Phoon Faints.

=============================================================

8PM, as both of them finished the dinner, they departing to FFB UK Headquarters.

“Eden Blue, Mr Miles, General Michael, General Takumi and Coach Luna Elto is waiting on the office”

“Got it, we coming immediately”

=============================================================

“Knock, Knock.”

“Come in… (Both of them enters) Whoa, that’s the Blue Ranger and Miles Harris”

“Nice to meet you Sir”

“Phoon-Dono!” as Coach Luna give a straight punch to Sonic Phoon, he stop Luna’s attack and pretended to give a Thai kick on Luna’s stomach

“Okay, relax dude”

“I just purpose to slow down my attack.”

“Really?” soon enough he punch on Sonic Phoon’s stomach and he rolling on the floor, in full pain.

“Coach Luna, enough for childish joke and back to main business” General Michael is not entertain for this, in the same time, Takumi just had a facepalm

“Okay, I got it.”

=============================================================

As everyone talking about Miles situation, and General Takumi’s Virus sabotage Miles, said something is going wrong in there and both of them take a short leave to SEA Headquarters.
When they arrived, Miles immediately check Takumi’s computer and trace the virus location.

“Where’s port 242.162.53.9?”

“Jones room, But recently he is not around”

“This is bad, he try to ruin your stuff”

“Is it any way to resolve this?”

“Lucky I bring the prototype of AlpacaLabs Ultimate Guard 2200” Miles download the prototype of the program from his private cloud site, via incognito mode

=============================================================

In UK Headquarters, Coach Luna said some person from Oracle is retired and he got problem for locating the ex-operatives.

“Let Garo solve this, maybe he can get a place (Dialing Garo’s number) for him”

=============================================================

“Yo, Garo”

Yah Phoon-chan

“I got a silly task to you, and General Michael gonna to inform your Hiroshi-Sama now. Look, there got a retired operative from somewhere, make sure you got a place to him……”

“He is good in designing” Coach Luna Whispers

“…… plus he is good in designing”

“What kind of designing?”

“What kind” Sonic Phoon Whispers

“Art” Coach Luna replies

“If I not mistaken he is good in Art”

“Alright then, I know a place that is lacking in exterior designing…… for A…… ITASHA?”

“ITASHA?”

“Decorated Car speciallised for otaku culture”

In the same time Luna done a okay sign with his left hand

“Okay, this could be awesome”

=============================================================

“So funny, he using critical thread in your PC, lucky you didn’t touch anything or else other clean files is gonna be infected”

“All EFR data is saved?”

“Just a normal hijack and I just recover it, plus; when the official version is launched, I’ll personally give this software for free, WORLDWIDE”

“No wonder these most wanted hackers from China is busted in a single day”

“How did you know that, Mr Takumi?”

“I read the recent article about you.”

“Huh? So you try to use me or?”

“Not like that, actually…… look, did you see something shining on my desk?”

“Huh?”

As Miles open the desk, he is noticed that one of the ranger transform unit appears in Yellow color

“The yellow color is mine?”

“Yeah”

As Miles pick up the unit, his heart feels comfort and his hand feels warm suddenly

“Did I get high or what?”

“Nope, Sonic Phoon also feel the same thing when he get the same stuff as you pick. Technically, you are the chosen one”

=============================================================

In UK Headquarters

“Attention! A bunch of gang is breakout a bank. Any agent or EFR please go to the crime scene now!”

“Welp, time to totally kick ass (Take out his ranger transform unit)”

“Be careful, Eden Blue”

“Got it, EDEN FUTURE! ACTIVATE!”

=============================================================

As soon enough Sonic Phoon arrived to the crime scene, there got no robbery in the bank.

“Eden Blue report to the Headquarters, there got no breakout in the location, I repeat, no breakout, it just a prank call.”

“Understood, ple……… tur……..”

“Eden Blue report to the Headquarters, I repeat, Eden Blue report to the Headquarters…… Snap, the line is jammed”

When he turns around, the gang is armed with the metal rods.

“My boss is wanna to see you.”

“How about: NO?”

“Guys, GET HIM!”

In the moment, he summon the patrol rod to fight against them in the beginning, this make some of the gang members injured with sore hands, but the situation turn upside down when the gang leader takeout the red beam taser, he immediatle aim Sonic Phoon and he shoots

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!”

“Got you, blue scum” one of the gang members is swing the metal rod into Sonic Phoon’s head and fainted immediately.

=============================================================

“Good job,” a black shadow appeared

“You’re welcome, where’s our reward?”

“There” the black shadow gives the gang leader a headshot and other henchmen are assassinated by his henchmen.

“Sorry dude, you just screw the first part of the mission, but…… I gonna to release my anger to you, Sonic Phoon” the shadow grins

“Bring him to the chamber”

=============================================================

As Sonic Phoon awakes with a minor headache, he is shocked that he is immobilized and being tied up on the wood plate.

“Shit! I gonna get away for this”

“Why you gonna leave soon, diner boy?”

“That voice, you are…… LIEUTENANT JONES?”

“You are FREAKING SMART ARSEHOLE!” Jones directle give a wide slap to Sonic Phoon and this made him spit a bit of blood.

“No way...... How could you do something to ruin your reputation in FFB, did you know this can be serious?”

“Who cares?!!! As long you messing up my General seat I had to do something, even sacrifice the most valuable BLUE RANGER in this universe, if you gone in this outfit, they will know this project is cursed and they had to shut down completely, and this is gonna make Takumi resign and I’ll take over this empire, even plan to invade other planet.”

“Ha, Ha, bwahahahahahahaha”

“You like my idea, Diner boy?”

“No, this is proven you are more childish for this, I gonna tell you, you’ll never succeed in this”

“You said it again?”

In this moment, Sonic Phoon Spit to Jones face

“You scum! You should take a lesson from me!”

=============================================================

As Miles and Takumi still consulting about EFR Project, they got a lot of argument because Miles sayshe going to used up a lot of time to being successful in his software marketing.

Suddenly, General Takumi Smartphone is ringing

“A text from Jones, an IP address?”

“Let me checkup for this, this could be another virus”

As Miles finish scanning the side, the result just made Miles surprised.

“It was streaming site with no domain, I got a bad feeling about this.”

As Takumi forward this messages to Coach Luna, with the extra line mentioned ‘Miles said something is going so wrong and you should check it out’”

Soon enough, Miles browse the IP address on the messages and he screamed

“PHOOON!!!!”

“What’s happened? (Going near to his desk) HOLY FXXK! JONES GOT HIM?”

=============================================================

KISAMA! JONES-DONO GOT PHOON-DONO?” Coach Luna Screams

“What?!”

=============================================================

In the hidden chamber

“I know you are wonder why your beloved Blue Ranger is captured by me, I going to tell you, your boys dislike my plan and he even spit on me, he deserves to getting fired for this. But I can’t, because I Quit the Lieutenant spot, I want to take power on other planet, but you are reject it, I feel shamed for that.”

“Did you know you will mess up FFB someday, please wake up?” Sonic Phoon cut his words.

In a sudden, Jones give Sonic Phoon another slap

“Well, I gonna to teach Blue Ranger a lesson.”

As Jones finished his word, he kicked the wood plate and made it spin 120 degrees anti-clockwise. In the same time, his henchmen’s is taking a towel and some bucket of water.

=============================================================

“Miles, please seat somewhere”

“Why? They gonna threat him with waterboarding torture?”

“What the…… How do you know it?”

“Please, I go to the museum and understand these military tortures between ancient till now”

“I had made up the mind, I going to join you, General Takumi”

=============================================================

“What you wanna do with that dry towel upon me??” Sonic Phoon asked

“Well, did you know the opposite meaning of DRY?”

Soon enough, one of them remove the protective communicator and the other one cover Sonic Phoon’s face with a towel, next a bucket of cold water is poured into him, this made him hard to breathe, squirm and struggle in the bonds.

As the bucket emptied, the towel removed and Sonic Phoon managed to take some fresh air

“There got 4 bucket’s left” Jones grinned to Sonic Phoon

=============================================================

In SEA Headquarters, Coach Luna called Takumi and scream about the traitor in Takumi’s headquarters, in the same time, Miles is getting the location of the video stream.

“Sonic Phoon, I going to payback for your good deed upon me”

As Miles watch Sonic Phoon’s 3rd bucket of waterboarding torture through live streaming, he is stands up.

“(Whispers) the streaming location is on the basement in the abandoned hardware shop...... (Facing Takumi) General Takumi! Can I say something to Coach Luna? I got the location of the abandoned hardware shop near to the railway station!”

Takumi press the speaker phone function on the phone call “Miles, back to UK HQ right now! We must give Jones a lesson.”

=============================================================

After 5 bucket of water, Sonic Phoon almost collapsed, the wooden plate is raised to the normal state and another henchman spanks him with electrical whip

“Gah! Bwahh! Urghhh!” Sonic Phoon screams in pain and struggle in the same time

=============================================================

In UK Headquarters, Luna is transformed and Takumi is giving some debriefing to miles for his very, very first mission.

“I understand, Sir.  What is the code of the liberation?”

“Press *, 3, 3, 7, *, 1, # in the unit and yell Eden Future, Activation”

“EDEN FUTURE, ACTIVATION!” Miles Yelled

“Identify new user name: Miles Harris; Sapphire Photon Detected; Ultramodern Armor Garb Ready; Morphing Starts!”

=============================================================

Later, Miles and Luna arrived in the chamber

“Miles, I never believed you have given some guns, I hope I can have that.”

“So?”

“Hide somewhere, maybe shoot them if you necessary.”

As Coach Luna Elto arrived to the center of the chamber, Luna is shocked to Phoon’s situation, being tied and some parts of the battle suits scratches. He yell at Sonic Phoon and rush to him; suddenly all of Jones henchmen are attack against Luna.

“You force me to do this!” Luna summons a Red Lightsaber and slash them to hell.

“Shame on you for not able to touch me a bit” soon enough Luna got minor electroshock, when he is turn back, it was Jones holding his shoulder using the Red Beam gloves.

“Jones! You scum”

“Who is the real scum, Coach?” Jones immediate punch his stomach and mentioned this is just the beginning.

=============================================================

In the same time, Miles control in his micro drone and make sure no one is set up somewhere

“Team Leader! I coming to save you!” Miles approaches Sonic Phoon and he put some gunshot upon his locks.

“Miles…… you coming to save me?”

“Not just me, Luna is also there”

“How dare you to release my puppet in the wooden plate!” Jones immediately kicks Miles Harris away, and prepares to beat him badly. As Sonic Phoon saw Luna got stabbed in his leg with the red beamed dagger which makes him impossible to move. He wears the protective communicator and says: “Luna, I owe you one”

“I’m not good enough dude” Luna Whispers

“HEY!” In this moment, He picks up Miles gun and makes a gunshot, although Sonic Phoon missed the gunshot, but this made Jones turn back and asked him

“Did you have a wish to die?”

“Before you start the bullshxt, we need the real battle, FAIR AND SQUARE” Sonic Phoon challenges Jones with some plenty of energy. With his Caliburne (which picked out from Miles House)

“Bwakahkahkahkahkah, can you? Well I’m ready to stab you with my Suzumushi” Jones shows up the neon katana.

As the battle starts Sonic Phoon starts to avoid all of Jones slashes, even some of the move is impossible to be blocked, he tries to reflect his attack with the Caliburne.

5 minutes later, Jones found Sonic Phoon’s unprotected area and his leg got cut

“Bwaaaa!”

In the same time, Miles awakes and controls a drone and approaches Jones

“Eat this, Traitor!”

As the drone destroyed, Jones leg is blinded with the flash. This is made Sonic Phoon got the chance and swing his sword upon his chest

“Urghhhhhhhhhh”

“Miles! I owe you one too!”

“No team leader…… I just paid for it……”

Soon enough, Jones manage to get up and ready to chop Sonic Phoon’s head off

“WATCH OUT! SONIC PHOON!” Miles summon a pistol and give Jones a headshot

As he turns back, Jones had a hole in his head

“Now you owe me one, seriously.”

“Bwahahahahaha” both of them collapse in laughter with holding each other hands.

Soon enough, Luna Managed to pull out that damned dagger and see them lied down on the floor, he immediately contact FFB to request the medic to pick them to the hospital.

“You two stupid little brat, you make me remember the crazy moment with my best friend”

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer